Travel period and rooms
A style mix that connects: the hotel wants to be a homage to the lively arrondissement. With its African and Asian accents it skilfully sets the rooms in scene, but the heart of the hotel is the extravagant Sape Bar with a counter made of bronze-coloured mosaic. Here even the cocktails are colourful. Escapio Travel Expert
- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 237
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 o'clock | Check-out: 11:00 - 12:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, Spanish, Arabic, French
- Colourful & youthful decor: Colourful & vibrant style
- The charming reception is designed like a small French kiosk
- Neni Restaurant with Mediterranean-Israeli delicacies
- Ideal für die Anreise mit dem Zug: Das Hotel liegt direkt am Kopfbahnhof Gare du Nord.
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
24 hour reception
late Check out
Isle of France, France
The hotel impresses with colourful design and a colourful mix of African and Asian elements. The rooms are designed in 5 different colour worlds - with African fabric patterns, Asian ornaments, strong colours and floral patterns as well as wall paintings in street art style, the hotel is located in a historical and listed building with an elaborate splendid façade including ornamental fences on the balconies, façade sculptures and ornate shutters, the design was created by the Dreimeta design studio in cooperation with Parisian team Visto Images, the inspiration was provided by people and cultures who lived in the 10th century. In the hotel, the portrait series "Neighbourhood Heroes" is exhibited
In the 10th district of Paris and in the immediate vicinity of the international railway station Gare du Nord and thus ideally connected for a city trip to Paris, an up-and-coming district full of Parisian charm, which is particularly evident on the Canal Saint-Martin with its picturesque pedestrian bridges, hip cafés and bars, public transport takes only 6 minutes to Châtelet station and thus in the immediate vicinity of the Louvre, the Seine and the romantic Marais district
There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
The hotel has the following restaurants: Neni
The hotel has 237 rooms in total.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 o'clock | Check-out: 11:00 - 12:00 o'clock
All rooms come equipped with air conditioning.