- pool, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: 5 star, Boutique, Design, Luxury, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 97
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 01:00 - 11:00
- Wonderful room atmosphere with chic baths
- 24-hour room service with freshly prepared delicacies from award-winning restaurants
- Some what outside the center, but well-connected to subway station Bethnal Green
E2 9NF London
Greater London, United Kingdom Map
noise just during daytime
3.0 km (M11)
0.3 km (Cambridge Heath Road Station)
8.0 km (London City Airport)
This unique luxury hotel in the central East End of London is a perfect fit for people with a sense of quality and high-class visuals. Historic architecture mixes with design, art and British extravagance. Creative cuisine by award-winning chef Nuno Mendes rounds off the interior aesthetics, not to mention a service team that fully deserves each of it stars.
With its absolutely one-of-a-kind design, the Town Hall Hotel & Apartments will strike a chord with everyone who places equal worth on form and material. A successful symbiosis of classic Fifties style, fascinating Art Deco and ultramodern design makes for a truly special stay. Housed in a building erected in 1910 in the style of Edward VII, the hotel still maintains many original elements of this former city hall, including brass-fitted walnut doors, wall pannelling and enormous casement windows, which form an elegant contrast to the hotel’s unique, sophisticated interior design. Various art pieces by contemporary artists are spread around the building.