- restaurant, parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 29
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:30
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, Polish, Spanish, English
BA1 2QF Bath
Somerset, United Kingdom Map
8 km (M4)
2 km (Bath Spa)
20 km (Bristol International)
The town of Bath near Bristol in England is famous for its town houses in the Georgian style. That makes it particularly inviting to stay at a city hotel in such a town house while on a city trip. The Queensberry Hotel is not only authentic, but also luxurious and sophisticated, not to mention the excellent service!
The city hotel “The Queensberry” is the only boutique hotel in private ownership in Bath. Four town houses on a quiet side street in Bath make up a romantic hotel. The owners Laurence and Helen Beere dreamed of their own guesthouse, and the Queensberry is that dream come true. Their credentials show in what qualified hands your stay in Bath is laid. They have worked at the Savoy, Clivedan and the Royal Crescent Hotel. The owners of the Queensberry have furnished their new hotel accordingly with style and elegance, and have created a unique boutique hotel!