- parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Small, City, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 13:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Unbeatable service from the hotel owners themselves
- Excellent location beneath the Bastione di Saint Remy
- Stylish rooms with modern baths
- Guests have to inform the hotel by telephone in advance about their check-in and check-out times
- Upon request and extra charge guests can book parking for bicycles and motorbikes.
tour and excursion bookings
Sardinia, Italy Map
1 km (SS131)
0,5 km (Cagliari Central)
6,5 km (Elmas Mameli Airport)
With its remarkable design, which harmonizes art, extravagance and a touch of romance, The Place Cagliari clearly sets itself apart from the commonplace hotels in the city. Each of the 6 guest rooms is thoroughly unique, down to the last detail. All this chic design is presented over a cozy background of Art Deco and Italian art, creating a nice balance of glamour and tradition. For example, the gilded baldaquin beds beneath rustic wood-beamed ceilings. Or, also in the bedroom, guests can enjoy a romantic bath in a super-elegant lion’s feet bathtub. Antique rustic cabinets, tiger pelts and Italian striped wallpapers fuse together into an absolutely harmonious unity. In each bathroom, there is also a modern massage shower.
The Place Cagliari is designed for island visitors who place a high importance on atmosphere but have no need for leisure facilities such as a pool or wellness area. Two classic rooms, two deluxe rooms and two suites are available to select from. All are well-kept and outfitted with every modern comfort, including Sky-TV, air conditioning, wireless and minibar with complimentary mineral water. For romantics, a great room tip is the Regina Elena Suite. In addition to the bathtub, this room also includes its own sauna.