- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, 4 star, Quiet, Nature, Bio
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 50
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Specialised in Bio-foods, vegetarian, vegan and regional products
- Cooking classes on request
- Feel-good weeks and program on various topics, such as stress reduction, rehabilitation, detoxification, yoga, etc.
- Naturopathy, traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda available
- The restaurant has a local artist gallery and there are regular jazz concerts.
- For team building seminars: High rope course available
- The hotel is located in the heart of a forest.
- The reception is opened every day from 7:00 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Check-ins can be arranged between 3 p.m. and 11 p.m.
wireless LAN in rooms
67290 La Petite Pierre
Alsace, France Map
in a forest/woods
15 km (Sarre-Union)
10 km (Ingwiller)
60 km (Strasbourg )
The spa and organic hotel La Clairière is situated in La Petite Pierre in Alsace in France, an exceptional natural environment in the heart of the Parc Naturel des Vosges du Nord. La Clairière’s mission is to provide a venue in complete harmony with nature. It is ideally suited for a health spa weekend in Alsace and from Strasbourg as well as from Karlsruhe, the spa hotel La Clairière can be reached within 50 minutes. In 1981 Angèle and Robert Strohmenger opened the spa hotel La Clairière. Since then this spa hotel in Alsace has grown to be able to offer 50 rooms, several conference and meeting rooms and a large indoor swimming pool.
La Petite Pierre is a small sleepy town in Alsace with around 600 inhabitants. The attractive little town is situated in the expansive wooded area of the northern Vosges mountain range, a UNESCO recognized biosphere reserve. The idyllic town of La Petite Pierre is dominated by the mediaeval Lützelstein castle which dates back to the 13th century. In a peaceful surround, directly at the edge of the forest, stands the spa hotel La Clairière.