- spa area, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Small, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 4
- Check-in: 14:00 - 23:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Russian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
Direct views of the Spanish Steps
The city tax is not included in the price.
internet cable in rooms
Lazio, Italy Map
district / neighborhood Piazza di Spagna
3 km (Stazione Termini)
35 km (Fiumicino and Ciampino Airport)
Il Palazzetto is a tiny romantic hotel with 4 guestrooms and a superb wine bar located in the city center of Rome. It is situated in an unrivaled position from which 3 out of its 4 luxurious rooms offer direct views of the famous Spanish Steps.
This intimate boutique hotel is a brainchild of Roberto E. Wirth, owner and managing director of the renowned Hassler hotel, which is located right across the street. The Il Palazzetto is all about wine and wellbeing. Its historically furnished rooms, each with a fine marble bathroom and a French double bed, are a treat to stay in. And the experience is enhanced by a very recommendable restaurant and a wine list that will entice connoisseurs and lovers of good wine.