- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, Family, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 33
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Impressive architecture with views through large windows
- Great mix of tradition and design
- Excellent cuisine and unbeatable wines
- Best suited to couples rather than families
01307 Villabuena de Alava
Spanish Basque Country, Spain Map
30 km (Logroño)
117 km (Bilbao)
public transport stop
0,4 km (Villabuena de Alava)
At first glance, it almost looks as if the Hotel Viura is a bit unsteady on its feet: A pile of carelessly stacked cube-shaped bungalows, which looks like it might topple over in either direction at any moment. It’s an intriguing sight. Each of these cubes houses one or two guest rooms with views over the surrounding area through a large window. And what a view it is: in contrast to the ultra-modern architecture of this 4 star hotel, you’ll find historic buildings all around. The view from the roof terrace is even better. The Hotel Viura is an excellent choice for wine lovers. Besides a good selection of Rioja wines, it also offers plenty of opportunity to sample the local wines and the lifestyle of a wine-growing region.
The Hotel Viura combines modern living and architecture with the traditions of the La Rioja wine-growing region. What a fantastic mix! A wine bar and an old wine cellar provide an excellent range of wines for you to choose from. In addition, the hotel will also happily organize wine tastings and winery tours for you, as well as giving you the opportunity to take part in the grape harvest.