- pool, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, 4 star, Quiet, Nature, Sports
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 85
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- The Mair family also runs some pretty riding stables close to the hotel. Here, adults, children and teenagers can take riding lessons or enjoy a guided tour
- The Hotel Hohenwart is a member of the Lana Golf Club, which has a 9-hole course. Several attractive 18-hole golf courses are also located nearby.
- Free mountain bike hire.
- Excellent spa facilities
- Guests staying in the Christine house are a couple of minutes walk from the restaurant
- The VistaSpa area is for adults only. Children are welcome in the therapeutic bath and the family sauna
wireless LAN in lobby
Trentino Alto Adige, Italy Map
6 km (MEBO Richtung Bozen)
6 km (Meran)
The Hotel Hohenwart is situated in Schenna, not far from Merano, and has spectacular views over the surrounding mountains. Wellness is king here, and its first-class facilities have recently earned this 4 star hotel a nomination for the European Health & Spa Award.
A spa vacation at the Hohenwart is pure luxury with its friendly guest services, and excellent facilities and cuisine. The VistaSpa is absolutely sensational, featuring saunas, baths, massages and treatment rooms housed on three floors. There is also a luxurious roof terrace with a salt water pool and panoramic-view sauna as well as relaxation rooms and a large outdoor swimming pool, each with breathtaking views. You’ll also find a family-friendly spa in the Haus Traube building and a well-equipped fitness studio in the Haus Christine building.