Great Hotel directly in Pesaro. You can feel the Italian lifestyle in every corner. Great location directly at the sea with a fantastic panoramic view of the meditarranean sea from the Spa-area. Escapio Travel Expert
- pool, Beachside, spa area
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 52
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, English, German
- Kept in the typical 50s design
- Directly at the beach
- The relaxation area is closed between the 19th of September and the 19 of October. Other wellness offers such as Hammam, Hydro Suite and treatments are also available during this time.
- Children under 16 years are not allowed.
- Beachbeds have to be paid.
- There is no outdoor pool, but an indoor pool with a small spa-area
- Beach service (to pay on site). This service includes 1 beach umbrella, 2 sun chairs, 1 beach chair, trunk container, 4 daily beach towels, the use of the changing hut, access to the “baby corner” and Jacuzzi, water and fresh fruit during the day, and Internet Wi-Fi connection.
- Private garage is possible on site (reservation is needed). Free private parking is possible at a location nearby.
Marche, Italy Map
hotel at height as beach
right on the beach
medium fine sand
beach use 55,00 per day
hotel's private beach
The Hotel Excelsior Pesaro is a top destination for anyone who would like to live an exclusive beach holiday the way it used to be back in the Fifties. Both the interior design and the nostalgic hotel beach evoke images of a glamorous 50s seaside vacation.
If you like the design and lifestyle of the Fifties then this lovely beach hotel in Northern Italy is the place for you to go. Surrounded by leather cocktail chairs, sleek sideboards and black & white photographs you will feel like being transported back to the middle of the past century. What is most impressive here is the hotel’s own lido: a private stretch of the beach equipped with sparkling white beach furniture, sun shades and vintage changing booths, all attended by a sophisticated guest service.