- pool, Beachside, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Adults Only
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 32
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Spanish, English, German
- Wonderful cuisine in the hotel’s own restaurant El Sitio
- The stunning art collection underscored the historic ambience of the complex.
- Only for guests aged 18 and over
wireless LAN in lobby
Canary Islands, Spain Map
near the beach 600 m
0,8 km (LP 2)
34 km (Aeropuerto de la Palma )
2 km (Puerto de Tazacorte )
The Hacienda de Abajo finds itself situated amid beautiful, natural and tranquil surroundings with stunning views over the blue ocean and the neighbouring banana plantations. The adults-only-concept, which welcomes guests from the age of 18, ensures a comfortable stay in a romantic and peaceful atmosphere. The hotel, constructed from several historic buildings, is surrounded by a small garden as well as a much larger botanical garden, onto which most guest rooms look out. A prayer house designed according to Spanish tradition, a separate bathhouse with wellness treatments, and a large collection of art with furniture, sculptures, carvings and porcelain from various decades, all contribute to the particular charm of this boutique hotel. In each room, art lovers will make interesting discoveries.
32 rooms, ranging from 32 to 74 m² and in various restored buildings, are available at the Hacienda de Abajo hotel. Most rooms have their own balcony, a terrace or a garden and each room has been decorated individually, with pieces of art both old and new. The deluxe single room of the hotel for example houses the original bed of the Spanish heir to the throne Carlos Vll. Due to the small size of the Hacienda de Abajo, the hotel maintains an air of privacy and homely comfort. A tastefullt decorated dining room and freshwater pool in the garden of the hotel add to the overall beauty of the hotel.