- spa area, restaurant, sauna
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, City, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 54
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Berlin, Germany Map
Paris and London would both deserve one of these. However both are not so lucky. In fact, a city hotel like the Casa Camper should be in every modern European metropolis. As it stands however, so far only Berlin and Barcelona have been chosen as the hosts of this outstanding hotel concept.
The Berlin version of this fantastic design hotel is situated in the middle of the busy location of Rosenthaler Platz which is a wise choice. The cafes along the Kastanienallee, the many boutiques around the Hackescher Markt and trendy clubs and restaurants of the ‘Mitte’ area, all make it the perfect location to enjoy a city trip to Berlin. Everything is easily reached in a few minutes’ walk. In addition, staying at the Casa Camper Berlin is a joy in itself. The concept of this design hotel focuses on what’s really useful and includes 51 rooms which are hip yet relaxed in design.