Change travel period or guests
A piano in the salon, gold-framed paintings, and a lot of atmosphere. This cozy boutique hotel radiates warmth. Whoever arrives feels at home in Henri immediately. Charming accessories such as brass candlesticks, comfortable sofas, and the old-school door keys do the rest. But don’t worry: this hotel is definitely not getting dusty. Escapio Travel Expert
- parking lot, dogs allowed
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 72
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 o'clock | Check-out: 03:00 - 12:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, French
- Creative-chic design: Modern style meets old Berlin atmosphere
- Quiet villa district - yet nevertheless at the turbulent Ku’damm
- Evening meal: Berliner “Stullen” served Monday to Saturday
- The historic layout of the house makes each room individual. The bathrooms in the Cabinet rooms are perceived by some guests as a little too tight.
entire hotel incl. lobby
garage / covered parking
garden / outside area
24 hour reception
sewing / ironing service
Rooms are divided into 3 categories: the Cabinet, Les Chambres and the Salon rooms. The Art Nouveau flair stands out in all the room types, with high ceilings and stucco adornments, floors made of wood parquet, and marble wallpaper with vibrant colors and English patterns. The interior is complemented by stylish antiques.
Centrally located in the Berlin-Charlottenburg, in the Meinkestraße, with the magnificent villas of Wilehlminian-era, charming shops and restaurants, the hotel is located only few steps from the famous luxury shopping boulevard Kurfürstendamm, and an 8-minute walk from the Bahnhof Zoo. The sprawling KaDeWe is also within walking distance.
The hotel has 72 rooms in total.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 o'clock | Check-out: 03:00 - 12:00 o'clock