Renowned for its lavender fields and sleepy villages, Provence is a province in the south-east region of France. With highly personalized services and upscale designs, Provence boutique hotels are perfect for people who want to enjoy a luxurious holiday. Every room at these hotels has its own distinctive vibe.
Roman ruins in Provence
The Theatre Antique in Orange is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and dates back to the 1st century AD. This theater could accommodate over 7000 spectators during the Roman era, and is still used as a venue today for Orange’s summer music festival. The Hemicycle and the Arc de Triomphe are other Roman ruins to check out while staying with a boutique hotel in Arles.
Natural beauty of Provence
More Boutique hotels in similiar regions
- Boutique Hotels in Tuscany
- Boutique Hotels in Lombardy
- Boutique Hotels in Piedmont
- Boutique Hotels in the Gardone-Riviera
- Boutique Hotels at Lake-Garda
- Boutique Hotels in Veneto
- Boutique Hotels in the southern of France
- Boutique Hotels in Lugano
- Boutique Hotels in south Tyrol
- Boutique Hotels at the Lago Maggiore
- Boutique Hotels in Paris