- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Quiet, Family, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 94
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
I had a very nice stay. Price was very good and I was upgraded to a suite. Breakfast buffet was great. Location was great.Daniel Smith, May 2014
- The hotel has just 6 rooms which are all accessible to disabled guests
- Panoramic terrace with restaurant and a spectacular view to the Etna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reservations must be made for the Etnea Roof Breakfast.
Sicily, Italy Map
The UNA Hotel Palace is a historic 4-star hotel situated right in the heart of the Sicilian city of Catania. The baroque style of the exterior doesn’t disappoint as you step inside – despite the fact that the hotel has a really central location on one of the busiest shopping streets of the city, a smart and relaxed feel dominates in its long hallways and on its exclusive roof terrace.
You’ll find the hotel on Via Etnea, one of the most beautiful streets in the center of Catania. The stunning old facades are so characteristic of this typically Sicilian town which oozes historic charm. The harbor, as well as a good selection of cafes and restaurants, are all within easy walking distance. From the roof terrace of the hotel guests can enjoy romantic views right over the rooftops of the city.