- pool, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, 5 star, Design, Luxury, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 79
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Russian, Turkish, English
- Elegant, trendy interior of the highest quality
- Exceptionally spacious rooms with everything you need for a comfortable stay
- Excellently equipped gym and pool ideal for swimming
Istanbul, Turkey Map
Istanbul is a metropolis where modernity and tradition unite, opposites collide and new trends emerge. The Istanbul Edition offers a true reflection of the lifestyle of this busy metropolis and wows guests with its combination of first-class atmosphere, design and Turkish tradition. The elegant interior is the work of Gabellini Sheppard and is characterized by a mix of straight lines and luxury. A total of 78 comfortable rooms and a three-storey spa area make up this excellent boutique hotel in the vibrant business district of Levent, offering a perfect retreat after a busy day in the heart of Istanbul.
The ESPA at the Istanbul Edition offers the very best in wellness and relaxation. Spread over three floors, the luxury spa oasis is popular both for its professional treatments and its perfectly complementary feel-good atmosphere in elegant bronze and marble. The combination of Turkish tradition and modern spa standards promises a truly relaxing visit in a trendy, quiet atmosphere. In addition to a range of beauty treatments and aromatherapy oil massages, the ESPA also offers a large indoor pool, sauna, modern-equipped fitness area and a Turkish hammam. And we’ll let you into a little secret – all of the beauty treatments were created exclusively for the ESPA at the Istanbul Edition, which means you won’t find them anywhere else!