- spa area, restaurant, sauna
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Palace
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 100
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Fantastic atmosphere and pleasant clientele
- The 1300m² large wellness area with massages, saunas and fitness area
- Perfect service
- Many leisure activities (golf, canoeing, horseback riding, etc.)
- Pets are allowed
- As the Schloss Basthorst is somewhat secluded, a car is recommended
- The mobile phone reception is somewhat restricted due to its idyllic location
- More for peace-seeking guests or suitable for families with children
entire hotel incl. lobby
Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany Map
Set within a manor house from the 19th century near Schwerin, the multi-award winning service complements the ensemble of hotel, restaurant and spacious spa.The 100 tastefully and individually furnished rooms and suites are spread over 3 different buildings and offer a mix of antique furniture and contemporary design. The beautiful castle park and the 1300m² large spa area invite you to relax. In addition to the excellent golf course nearby, the Schloss Basthorst offers many other ways to actively spend your free time. The exquisite hotel restaurant Wilhelmina Helena serves a delicate composition of French gourmet cuisine and Mecklenburg dishes, pampering the palate of its guests.
In the manor house built in 1823, the many facets of the 19 tastefully furnished suites reflect the stately character of the estate for its guests. The 47 rooms and suites at this forest-based residence combine modern architecture with the glamour of the classical story of the castle in an impressive manner. In the prestigious tower, the 26 artfully arranged suites await guests, while the apartment house offers cosy apartments in sizes from 50 to 115 m² for visitors travelling in a larger group. All rooms have magnificent bathrooms and complete multimedia facilities including Wi-Fi, air conditioning, as well as allowing access to the spa and wellness centre with sauna and solarium.