- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Gourmet, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 24
- Check-in: 13:30 | Check-out: 11:30
- Excellent service from the owners and their team
- The finest cuisine
- A mix of contemporary and historic décor
Umbria, Italy Map
Mountain: Parco Nazionale Monti Sibillini
90 km (A14)
40 km (Spoleto)
180 km (Fiumicino)
With its impressive decor, the Palazzo Seneca brings the world of the northern Italian nobility right up to the present day. This stately home in the center of the small town of Norcia offers 24 rooms and suites as well as an excellent restaurant.
All of the rooms and suites at this hotel are perfect for a romantic break for two. In the suites and junior suites you’ll find grand, antique wooden four-poster beds. All of the guest rooms feature a stylish bathroom with modern amenities. The historic setting combined with all the mod-cons and a gourmet restaurant make this a very popular choice with couples.