- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, 5 star, Luxury, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 98
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Blissful interior Design in pleasant colors
- Very innovative concept
- Central but quiet location
- In accordance with Lisbon City Council regulation, from 1st January 2016, a city tax of 1€ night/guest will be charged. Per guests over 13 years old and up to a maximum amount of 7€ per guest.
Lisbon, Portugal Map
distance to water 2500 m
district / neighborhood city center
7 km (A5)
2 km (Rossio Train Station)
6,8 km (Lisbon Airport )
The Porto Bay Liberdade Hotel in central Lisbon owes its name to its immediate proximity to the Avenida Liberdade, a magnificent street modeled after the Champs-Élysées in Paris. It’s not possible to leave closer to the pulse of this vibrant European metropolis. But it’s not just central in terms of geography: this unique building, with its historic façade and upper level decked out in penthouse style, is a fantastic image of a seamless connection between Lisbon’s past and future. Within the hotel, things run equally seamlessly, with classic service and top modern comforts—including an elegant swimming pool and high-class gourmet cuisine!
Style-lovers exploring Lisbon are well advised to choose the Porto Bay Liberdade. Every corner of this restored city palace from the early 20th century radiates class. However, the hotel is more focused on elegance and visual harmony than extravagance: above all, high-quality natural materials and soft warm color combinations of walnut, cream and mocha tones ensure sophisticated atmosphere. The high standards of this thoroughly modern concept begin in the common areas and continue unabated in the guest rooms. A total of 5 room categories are available, from spacious classic rooms with pillow set, flatscreen TV, Wlan, tea/coffee station and luxury bath down to the nearly 60 m² suite with desk, living room and balcony.