- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Quiet, Country house, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 98
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Very quiet location on the edge of the forest Excellent cuisine in all restaurants
- SPA area can be used even after check-out
- Because of the hotel’s direct forest location, the Naturresort is ideally suited to a holiday with dogs.
- The bathhouse with restrooms and "Waldquell" swimming pool is available for children from the age of 14. All children under 14 years can use "Wildwasser" swimming pool.
- The rooms of the hunting lodges are equipped with rather small bathrooms
- A car is an advantage for getting to the hotel
- No other restaurants can be found in the immediate vicinity
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
06536 Stolberg i. Harz
Saxony-Anhalt, Germany Map
in a forest/woods
15 km (A38)
15 km (Berga Kelbra)
100 km (Erfurt)
The highest ecological standards can be held in a luxury hotel, and the Naturresort Schindelbruch provides impressive evidence. Surrounded by the magnificent beech forests of the Southern Harz, each stay is carbon-neutral. The diverse Spa with fitness area, saunas and a 30 ° C warm pool harmonise with the philosophy of sustainability.
The Naturresort Schindelbruch is located on the south side of the northernmost mountain range in Germany and nestles at the foot of the 580 m high Auer mountain in the Harz region. Magnificent beech groves surround the resort and invite guests to take extended walks. A consistently implemented sustainability concept allows the integration of high ecological standards in the operating of a first-class hotel. Guests stay here climate neutral. In addition to the spacious rooms in the main building and the adjacent hunting lodges, a hunting lodge "Eichenforst", 15 km away, is also available.