- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Quiet, Country house
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 57
- Check-in: 15:30 - 23:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:30
- Spoken languages in the hotel: French, English, German
- There is a tunnel between the romantic rooms in the annexe and the spa area. If you book one of the rooms Charmantes de la Gentilhommière, you reach the spa area after a short walk across the hotel grounds.
- If you wish to have Christmas or New Year’s Dinner at the restaurant, please make a reservation before your arrival - the number of tables is limited!
- The restaurant is closed on tuesday.
- Bio and healty cuisine on request.
wireless LAN in lobby
Alsace, France Map
district / neighborhood Jungholtz
distance to forest 10 m
4 km (RN83)
20 km (Mulhouse)
40 km (Euroairport - Bale/Mulhouse)
The hotel Les Violettes is set idyllically in the village of Jungholtz near the Vosges Mountains, directly at the Route des Vins d’Alsace (Alsatian Wine Route). Its sandstone walls, typical of the Vosges, adorned with opulent flowers house a very romantic hotel, in which guests can find restfulness and peace. The highlight of the Hotel Les Violettes is its grand spa area featuring modern amenities in a quaint atmosphere.
The rooms of the country house Hotel Les Violettes are furnished absolutely comfortably. Wooden ceiling rafters, wooden paneling, and lots of floral design turn your stay in this hotel into a cuddly affair. To add, the suites and rooms have a grand view over the Rimbach Valley, in which this Alsace country house hotel sits, and its idyllic garden: an ideal place to find absolute quiet!