- Hotel Type: Beach, Romantic, Small, Historic, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 17
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
Excellent, friendly hotel in a great location. Lovely views over the bay. Good restaurants nearby. We parked for free within a five minute walk.Matthew Hayward, June 2015
Beautiful hotel in wonderful location. Staff were friendly, informative and helpful. The sea view room was perfect with plenty of space and taste. Breakfast was good and the whole experience was charming. Location is tricky to find and the narrow access street which has no room for passing vehicles can prove testing especially without prior knowledge of how the locals use the road. Some up front explanation of how the road system works and how best to off load luggage and passengers would be helpful.Tupaul, May 2014
- A historical palace in the old town with fantastic sea views
- Successful interplay of classical and modern design features
- The hotel only serves breakfast, but there are several restaurants nearby.
- The breakfast buffet is relatively small, but stocked with high quality ingredients.
- San Sebastian is about half an hour away by car.
- Some rooms have bathtubs, others are equipped with showers.
20808 Getaria (Guipúzcoa)
Basque Country (Spain), Spain Map