- Hotel Type: Beach, Romantic, Small, Historic, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 17
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
Excellent, friendly hotel in a great location. Lovely views over the bay. Good restaurants nearby. We parked for free within a five minute walk.Matthew Hayward, June 2015
- A historical palace in the old town with fantastic sea views
- Successful interplay of classical and modern design features
- The hotel only serves breakfast, but there are several restaurants nearby.
- The breakfast buffet is relatively small, but stocked with high quality ingredients.
- San Sebastian is about half an hour away by car.
- Some rooms have bathtubs, others are equipped with showers.
entire hotel incl. lobby
20808 Getaria (Guipúzcoa)
Basque Country (Spain), Spain Map
The medieval times meet modernity; a romantic ambience meets an ideal location: The hotel Saiaz Getaria in the coastal town of the same name guarantees you a great vacation in Spain. From the cliffs of the Gaztetape beach, you can enjoy a magnificent view upon Atlantic and a historic ambience, which will invite you into past times.
The hotel Saiaz Getaria is situated in the historic center of Getaria. The harbor town, which was founded in the year 1209 by King Alfonso VIII of Castile, is located approximately 20 km outside of San Sebastian in the Basque region in northern Spain. The long history of the village has left its marks and Getaria today offers many historic buildings, including the Hotel Saiaz Getaria. Seated on a hill above the harbor, it offers a magnificent view on the bay and the surrounding buildings, including the church San Salvador de Getaria.