- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Design, Country house, Golf
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 31
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, English, German
- The first-class service and the friendly staff
- The fantastic views
- The quaint village with its own vineyard
- Charming golf course
- The location - an ideal base for trips to Florence, Pisa and Siena
- Good restaurants
- A car is beneficial for arriving and getting around, as the hotel is idyllically situated in the countryside
- You have to plan a little walking time to reach the pools, restaurants and golf course
- Swimming caps are required at the pool
- On-site expansion of the building starting in April 2015, the hotel makes all efforts to limit any noise or dust inconveniences.
Tuscany, Italy Map
27 km (Superstrada FI-PI-LI (Firenze-Pisa-Livorno) )
10 km (Castelfiorentino )
52 km (Galileo Galilei - Pisa)
The elegant and cozy 31 rooms and suites as well as the common rooms of the Hotel La Tabaccaia feature natural furniture and modern amenities. Nestled in a vast estate with a vineyard and golf course as well as swimming pools, gardens and high quality restaurants, the hotel is the ideal place to enjoy the scenery and culture of Tuscany. First-class service and a friendly staff round out the hotel’s offerings.
Housed in a lovingly renovated building that was once used for drying tobacco leaves, the Hotel La Tabaccaia offers 31 comfortable rooms in beautiful surroundings. Exposed beam ceilings, olive wood floors and warm pastel tones create an elegant and cosy atmosphere throughout the hotel. The terrace and garden overlooking the valley offer couples quiet hours together. Special arrangements such as romantic decorations in one’s room with candles, flowers or rose petals, breakfast in the room, candle-lit dinners and our honeymoon offers help make your stay an unforgettable experience for two. This hotel is the ideal place to enjoy romantic moments amidst the scenic hills of Tuscany.