- pool, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Quiet, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 28
- Check-in: 15:00 - 22:30 | Check-out: 08:00 - 12:00
- The spacious pool in the garden
- Spacious rooms with romantic charm
- Friendly and attentive service
- Dogs are allowed for an additional fee
- In the summer guests can use the free parking facilities
- In the low saison, the gourmet restaurant is closed two days per week.
internet in lobby
24 hour internet access
in all rooms
13520 Les Baux de Provence
Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France Map
30 km (Avignon Sud)
30 km (Avignon TGV)
50 km (Marseille Marignane)
Due to its natural design concept, Hotel Benvengudo blends authentically into the surrounding countryside of Provence. The 28 rooms of this country hotel are bright and individually decorated. In the hotel’s spacious garden, there is a swimming pool, and the French haute cuisine of the hotel’s gourmet restaurant invites you try a culinary tour through the region.
As is typical in the south of France, pleasure is foregrounded at the Hotel Benvengudo. Executive chef Pascal Ginoux was awarded with a Michelin star for his creative dishes, for which he is always inspired by new regional products on the market. Those who wish to immerse themselves in the secrets of Provencal cuisine can take part in one of the cooking classes, and learn traditional recipes using regional ingredients. The hotel puts a special emphasis on serving the right wines during dinner, as the country house is built on the site of a former vineyard.