- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: 5 star, Luxury, Small, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 19
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Central yet quiet location in the middle of Berlin city centre
- Elegant and tasteful interior design
- Delicious breakfast
- View of the Spree
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Family-friendly: Cots can be placed in the rooms, children’s playground nearby
- Romantic room decoration available upon request with sect, chocolate, etc.
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets allowed at an additional cost
- The parking service in the car park is with costs
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Berlin, Germany Map
directly beside water
district / neighborhood Tiergarten / Moabit
2 km (Stadtautobahn A100)
1,5 km (Hauptbahnhof)
8 km (Tegel TXL )
Generously sized rooms and suites decorated brightly with exquisite fabrics make a stay in this 5-star hotel a true feel-good experience. The hotel has a private jetty on the Spree for its own yacht Aida, used for exclusive sightseeing tours. With the adjoining AMERON Hotel Spreebogen, the ABION Villa Suites boast two restaurants, a smoker’s lounge bar, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Tiergarten, the government quarter and Bellevue Palace are all just a short stroll away.
The villa, built in 1864, is part of the historic "Bolle Meierei" ("Bolle Dairy"), which once supplied milk to all of Berlin. The ABION Villa Suites offer a relaxing waterside atmosphere, overlooking the Spree, the waterfront promenade and passing ships. The location is central, yet very peaceful. In summer, guests can dine and unwind in comfort on the large outdoor terrace. Inside, the stylish elegance of the former Wilhelminian villa is combined beautifully with contemporary comforts and classic design. With great attention to detail, the Waterside suites were lovingly furnished with bespoke hand-crafted pieces in the style of the "Bon Voyage" furniture from the turn of the century.