- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, Boutique, Design
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 55
- Check-in: 16:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English
- Simple, maritime elegance of the room design
- Comprehensive range of accommodation for individuals, couples and families
- Dinner on the beach terrace
- Light & regional cuisine
- Direct beachfront location and closeness to nature
- Luxurious spa in a castle theme, with outdoor pool and glassed-in courtyard, including Hammam, Banja, sauna, rest and treatment rooms.
- Kids from 16 years and over are allowed in the castle thermal baths. Kids younger than 16 can access the thermal baths during specific times.
- Having your own car is an advantage
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany Map
near the beach 150 m
beach use free of charge
hotel's private beach
10 km (A1)
10 km (Oldenburg in Holstein)
130 km (Hamburg)
The Weissenhaus Grand Village is a luxury resort on the grounds of a 400-year-old estate on the Baltic Sea coast of Schleswig-Holstein. The former wheelwright and gatehouse have been converted into 56 exclusive rooms, suites and cottages, equipped with all modern amenities. A daily replenished, complimentary mini-bar (with soft drinks), in-room coffee and tea selection as well as a valet parking service are exclusive details. Enthroned in the heart of the park, lies the castle. It is home of the two-starred restaurant Courtier.
The 75-acre property has a natural beach, and beach chairs are available to the guests for free during the swimming season. The comfortable beach cottages are located close to the beach, and consist of an ensemble of several houses. Whether directly on the beach or in a quiet, secluded setting in the heart of the castle, accommodation is available for families and larger groups in rooms and suites with various floor plans catering to guests’ individual wishes. Guests can indulge in culinary highlights at the beach restaurant, “Bootshaus.”