- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 56
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 05:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, English, German
- Excellent spa facilities with wide range of treatments from different cultures
- Three outstanding restaurants on one floor
- Beautiful Alpine design in all areas of the hotel
Bern, Switzerland Map
1 km (Gstaad Train Station)
80 km (Belp Airport)
At The Alpina Gstaad, guests experience the allure of the Alps in its fullest. The exclusive luxury and wellness hotel welcomes guests who desire high quality, presenting them with modern chalet architecture, award-winning gastronomy and a beautiful spa. Throughout the hotel, guests are provided with a welcoming and highly professional service, ensuring all are made to feel comfortable during their stay. The highlights of the hotel include an exceptional variety of food in the hotel’s three restaurants, and outstanding spa facilities at the Six Senses Spa.
The impressive chalet comprises of almost 60 rooms and suites, each furnished in a perfect combination of traditional and modern living. It’s not very often that florally decorated furniture, traditional country cupboards and wood-panelled walls look as chic as they do here. What gives the hotel a particular allure is the fresh and elegant presentation of the rooms, whilst still maintaining their traditional charm. Huge oak furniture, felt blankets and wing back chairs manage to fit perfectly amid the modern setting of the rooms. All guest rooms also come with either a balcony or a terrace with a stunning view over the Bernese Alpine landscape.