- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Design, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 27
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- The Kinsterna was nominated as one of the 65 best new hotels in the world for 2011 by Conde Nast Traveler magazine
- The Kinsterna has a winter and summer a la carte restaurant, within the estate are the hotel’s privately owned vineyards
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
The Peloponnese, Greece Map
hotel on cliff 1000 m
beach use free of charge
300 km (International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos")
80 km (Sparta)
85 km (Taygetus)
The Kinsterna Hotel is one of those luxury hotels which can be considered a holiday destination in their own right. If you are looking for a very special accomodation on your trip to Greece include the Kinsterna in your shortlist. First class service in a gorgeously restored Ottoman palace is what awaits you here!
Located in a building dating back to the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires itself this 5 star boutique hotel features fantastic views over the famous Medieval hillside castle of Monemvasia. However, you don’t need to be a graduate historian to enjoy the charms of this 5 star hotel on the Peloponnese. Best proof for this would be a romantic dinner at the building‘s old cistern. Here, you are seated on small glass platforms placed right over the waters surface. Other unique features include a beautiful infinity pool surrounded by ancient stone walls.