- spa area, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Palace, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 110
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Dutch, French, Spanish, English, German
- The restaurant is public and very popular; even as a hotel guest you should reserve a table.
Flanders, Belgium Map
Guests in the Hotel Dukes’ Palace reside much as the Duke of Burgundy used to hundreds of years ago, but in a very modern way. Contemporary comfort and fresh design ideas within medieval castle architecture add to the charms of this luxury hotel. Originally, the castle was built in 1429 for the wedding of Isabella of Portugal and Philip the Good. Today, 110 luxury rooms and suites are housed within the castle, as well as a wellness oasis and an exquisite restaurant serving Belgian cuisine.
The Hotel Dukes’Palace is located a few hundred meters from the bustling marketplace and Bruges’ impressive bell tower. The UNESCO-protected city center with its various noteworthy sights, most of which are united in a fairly small area, can easily be explored on foot from the hotel. In between and after excursions, the hotel’s excellent service ensures a relaxed stay rich with culinary offerings.