- pool, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Small, Country house, Historic, Bio, Vineyard
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 8
- Check-in: 14:00 - 19:00 | Check-out: 08:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, English
- Spacious, quiet rooms
- Peace and charm of the historic building
- Italian hospitality
- Organic, lovingly prepared home cooking
- The fields and gardens of the organic business can be visited on request.
- Slightly tucked away, access by car recommended (approx. 10 mins gravel road through the forest). Public transport (train) including pick-up is possible. Carry enough cash for the cab ride.
- Some rooms overlook the forest. Guests looking for a typical Tuscan view should inform the hotel beforehand.
- No nightlife in the immediate vicinity.
- No luxury. Rooms are simple but clean.
- Dogs and cats are not allowed
entire hotel incl. lobby
free parking spaces
53037 San Gimignano
Tuscany, Italy Map
in a forest/woods
18 km (POGGIBONSI)
18-23 km (POGGIBONSI 18 - CERTALDO 23)
60- 60 km (FIRENZE 60 - PISA 60)
The 6 double and 2 triple rooms, as well as one suite, of the Agriturismo Natura e Salute have been lovingly furnished, carefully renovated, and equipped with modern bathrooms. Some also have their own fireplace. The quiet location is exceptional, the reception welcome, the service perfect. A vacation in this Tuscan homestead, with its rustic stone walls and elegant arches, is completed by a small but attractive swimming pool, a large garden and the excellent cuisine of Mamma Emilia.
The romantic rural manor, with its rustic beams, offers large, quiet rooms with Tuscan décor. Some rooms also have cosy log fires. The tastefully decorated interior and the hand-painted nature motifs on the beds reflect the hotel’s close proximity to nature. Signora Emilia’s kitchen offers high quality, organic food. Fresh vegetables, jams and olive oil come from the homestead’s own garden, and sausage is produced from its own livestock. An oak forest and idyllic olive groves and vegetable fields enhance the rural ambience.