Travel period and rooms
Loose and trendy - this is how the 25hours in Munich shows itself and suddenly makes the Kingdom of Bavaria hip. Modern design is accompanied by colourful and shrill Bavarian accessories. Escapio Travel Expert
- free wifi, restaurant, sauna
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 163
- Check-in: 15:00 o'clock | Check-out: 12:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English
- Creative design: Modern style with an urban Bavarian touch
- Restaurant Neni: Israeli-Spanish fusion cuisine in a hip ambience
- Ideal for relaxing: Sauna & fitness room on the 4th floor
- Bicycles and MINIs for rent
- The restaurant is very popular, best to reserve a table in advance
- Due to the top city location, it can sometimes be a little loud in front of the hotel.
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
24 hour reception
late Check out
The historic upper post office building and former royal telegraph station today combines traditional Bavarian charm with urban style and modern design, the rustic details winkingly refer to the Kingdom of Bavaria, stacks of books form a bedpost, enamel bowls a wash basin, and murals show Bavaria in its traditional costume
Located directly at Munich Central Station, centrally in the middle of the state capital and only 500 m away from Karlsplatz, all sights of Munich’s Old Town, such as the Frauenkirche, the Rindermarkt, Marienplatz and also the luxury mile Maximilianstraße can be easily explored on foot, due to the location at the Central Station you can reach the subway, S-Bahn, train, tram and bus in a few steps
There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
The hotel has the following restaurants: NENI
The hotel has 163 rooms in total.
Check-in: 15:00 o'clock | Check-out: 12:00 o'clock
All rooms come equipped with air conditioning.