- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 28
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- relaxed, exclusive atmosphere and high quality comfort in all rooms
- incredible panoramic view
- easily reached from Locarno by cable car
- With a focus on romance, the Villa is better suited to a couple’s retreat rather than a family holiday with children.
Ticino, Switzerland Map
2 km (A 13)
2 km (Locarno)
40 km (Lugano)
It often takes a while for guests of the Villa Orselina to tear themselves away from the beautiful view before they step inside. As soon as one enters the building however, it becomes clear that there is more to appreciate than just incredible views. An equally impressive interior design creates an exclusive, but relaxed atmosphere for guests to enjoy, while the range of facilities include an outdoor pool, open-air restaurant, a spa area with indoor pool and tennis courts. The hotel’s private wine cellar is also extremely well stocked, with an enthusiastic service team on hand to cater for your every need.
The Villa Orselina is the perfect destination for newlyweds or couples looking for a romantic holiday on Lake Maggiore. Every room comes fully furnished for maximum comfort and with a wonderful view of the lake. Guests will find their room of choice stocked with a Nespresso machine, flat screen television, wireless Internet and a minibar, as well as fluffy bathrobes and slippers. The Swiss designer Silvia Utiger has designed each room to compliment her classic, soft style with light, airy colour schemes, adding a touch of Californian elegance she picked up from her twenty year residence in America.