- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 37
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
We stay at The Principe Leopoldo whenever we are in Lugano, Switzerland. It is a beautiful Villa with spectacular lake views. This time our room was spacious, comfortable with an incredible view of the Lake. The other two times were at the residence with views of the trees and grass. We liked both places. The breakfast was delicious and the best. Service was excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a short drive to TASIS American School to visit my son. We had a discounted rate through Escapio, Hotel, and Expedia. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, in fact I have already booked a room for next year. I would highly recommend it to others.Josephine, November 2014
The hotel has got a fantastic view but it is very old and is in need of an refurbishment. You are not allowed to borrow an iron to iron your own shirt, but they are happy to charge you 16 francs to do it for you.. No room service in if you are staying in the park building. Used to probably be a 5* hotel but it is a average 4* hotel in my honest opinion. The bar restaurant is overpriced and the food is very very bland. Most of the staff were incredibly professional but unfortunately we managed to meet the one who was not.S. S, October 2014
- Free shuttle bus from/to the city centre at scheduled times.
- The Piano Bar Principe offers, along tasty specialties of the chef Dario Ranzaanda wide selection of cocktails, live music every night
- Guests who book a room at the Villa will receive free 2 hours Private Spa Suite Sangi.
- Doublerooms are in the modern adjoining builing, only Junior Suites are in the villa.
- Reservations for the Gourmet Restaurant Principe Leopoldo and treatments at the exclusive Kiso SPA to be preferably made in advance prior to arrival.
- Half board is served in Restaurant Café Leopoldo and includes a 3-course meal, a bottle of water, wine and coffee.
- The hotel is non-smoking only.
Ticino, Switzerland Map