- breakfast, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, Small, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 28
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Attractive interior design in ‘Bauhaus’ style
- Exciting, sophisticated dining concept
- Attentive service
- Very clean and well maintained
- The rooms are spread across two buildings. The rooms in the courtyard building are especially peaceful.
- The restaurant is not open on weekends.
- The city centre is roughly 15 minutes away on foot, or 5 minutes by tram.
Zurich, Switzerland Map
district / neighborhood Kreis 4
1.8 km (Autobanh A3)
1.9 km (Zürich Hauptbahnhof)
11 km (Zürich Flughafen)
The Greulich Hotel is a city hotel that combines innovative design with excellent service. Clean lines and light shades of grey, white and blue are complimented by solid wood floors and furniture in each of the hotel’s 28 rooms, of which there are four categories to choose from. The 20m² Standard Room is perfect for stays of one or two nights, and the Superior room features a generous 33m² of open-plan living space. The 55m² Superior Room houses a fully fitted kitchen and living area, and is perfectly suited for longer stays. The pinnacle of luxury however is the 60m² Penthouse, with a spacious living space and private roof terrace designed for especially discerning guests.
The kitchen at the Greulich Hotel serves up delicious cuisine in the high-class dining area. Dishes are prepared according to Mediterranean recipes using only the finest ingredients, and are served in a unique fashion for both lunch and dinner. The unique ‘Small Plates’ concept devised by the hotel chefs allows guests to order a wide range of smaller portions of both cold and hot dishes, in order to sample the many Mediterranean specialities on offer. Plates are then laid in the middle of the table, allowing diners to share the experience with each other at their own table, or even with their neighbours, should they wish to. Almost half the menu choices are suitable for vegetarians.