- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Quiet, Historic, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 65
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
50063 Figline Valdarno (Florence)
Tuscany, Italy Map
5 km (Incisa A1)
0.7 km (Figline Valdarno)
40 km (Firenze Peretola)
The romantic country house hotel Villa Casagrande is an elegant and classy hotel in the historic center of Figline Valdarno in Tuscany. The ancient town of Figline Valdarno is located in the hart of Tuscany between Florence, Siena and Arezzo.
The history of the country house hotel in Tuscany reaches back to the end of the 14th century. It was the Florentine notary Ser Ristoro who decided to build the noble villa. Ever since the ancient building of the Tuscany hotel has accommodated many famous guests and occupants, such as popes, kings and princes, like for example Prince Umberto of Savoy who brought his young wife to the villa on their honeymoon in Tuscany.