- free wifi, Beachside, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Beach, 4 star
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 105
- Check-in: 14:00 - 22:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 10:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Russian, Italian, Croatian, English, German
- Hotel-owned beach for bathing on a nearby island
- Excellent cuisine served in both restaurants
- The hotel has no swimming pool
- The streets surrounding the hotel are very busy in the evenings. Guests who usually retire early should book a room facing the courtyard.
wireless LAN in lobby
Istarska Zupanija, Croatia Map
Harbor: Poreč is 100 m away
hotel's private beach
noise day and night
0,5 km ( )
public transport stop
0,3 km (Bus terminal)
0,1 km (Poreč)
With just over 100 rooms, the Valamar Riviera Hotel & Villa Parentino in Poreč is the perfect destination for travellers hoping to avoid the enormous corporate hotel scene, while still looking for excellent and professional service. This 4-star hotel has struck the perfect balance: a hint of pride at its Mediterranean heritage comes through in the décor of every room, while the lounge bar and terrace with a view of the harbour, the two restaurants and also the fitness and sauna facilities guarantee a modern atmosphere. Perhaps the biggest highlight however is the hotel’s own private stretch of beach, located just a 5-minute boat ride away on a nearby St. Nikolas Island.
The Valamar Riviera Hotel & Villa Parentino is located directly on the waterfront of the old Istrian fishing port of Poreč. Just a short boat ride away is St. Nikolas Island, also home to the Riviera’s sister hotel the Valamar Isabella Hotel, which offers Valamar guests exclusive access to its gorgeous stretch of private beach. Travel to the island with the hotel’s shuttle boat is free. The beach itself is typical for the local area, a pebble beach with glass-clear water perfect for swimming and snorkelling, and sunbeds and parasols are available to rent for a small price. A kiosk also serves snacks and light refreshments.