- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, 4 star, Quiet, Family, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 62
- Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00 | Check-out: 07:30 - 11:00
- Right opposite the Isskogel cable car station
- Diverse range of activities for kids including kids’ hiking, treasure hunts, kids’ wellness, “BBQ and chill-out at the lake” events, mountain biking, rafting and canyoning.
- First-class dining
- Book a room away from the Chin Chin Bar if you’re a light sleeper.
6281 Gerlos (Tirol)
Tyrol, Austria Map
50 km (Ausfahrt Zillertal /Wiesing)
30 km (Jenbach)
70 km (Innsbruck)
Gerlos is a small resort in the heart of the ski and alpine sports area known as Zillertal Arena. At the edge of the village, and directly opposite the ski lift you’ll find this 4 star superior hotel with its 62 guestrooms. Even though it can only accommodate a relatively small number of guests, it boasts a vast range of activities and leisure facilities. The main draw is of course the surrounding alpine landscape with its far-reaching network of ski pistes, countless hiking and mountain biking trails and range of day trip options for the whole family.
The hotel’s large, really beautiful spa area boasts a range of ways for you to relax. The saunas alone are spread over 200sqm and include 5 different types including a traditional Tyrolean “Schwitzstube”. After you’ve cooled down, you can relax in the garden. Take a dip in the small swimming pool or treat yourself to a massage, wellness bath or beauty treatment.