- free wifi, parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Design, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 20
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
very nice place, in a charming neighborhood. we will definitel be back. fiendly staff, helpfull in booking tables. we will recommend this hotel to our friends.alex, July 2015
- Very good location
- Public transport is within walking distance
- Small city hotel with a small number of rooms
- Excellent breakfast with Turkish specialties such as homemade pastries and fresh figs
- You have the option to book a shuttle service to the airport. The Escapio service team are happy to help with this.
- The hotel rooms are all open-plan, which means that the shower/bathtub is in the room
- At the back of the hotel there are several restaurants that often host live music. If you are a light sleeper then you might want to consider booking a room on the other side of the hotel.
- Very familyfriendly room furnishings
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
internet cable in rooms
Istanbul, Turkey Map
noise day and night
district / neighborhood Beyoglu
1,5 km (Sirkeci)
17,5 km (Ataturk)
public transport stop
0,4 km (Kabatas)
The House Hotel Galatasaray is an exquisite boutique hotel that combines romance and an intimate atmosphere to create a luxurious city break to Istanbul. The surrounding neighborhood of Cukurcuma adds Istanbul’s old town feel to the charm of the historic building. Even breakfast is a real occasion, accompanied by stunning views over the old town. The suites, which are divided into 5 categories, boast elaborate stucco work, fine parquet floors and designer furniture with chandeliers that create a unique atmosphere. You can walk from the hotel to all the local attractions, or for exploring the rest of Istanbul the tram, underground and ferry services are not far away.
This 1890 townhouse has been carefully restored with the utmost attention to detail. The hosts have made sure to preserve the unique charm of this old Istanbul city residence. Each of the 20 suites exudes a unique elegance that is emphasized by the pieces of furniture that have been especially made for the hotel. Their marble bathrooms are equipped with elegant ceramic washbasins. A modern rain shower is often integrated directly into the bedroom. To top it all off, the small number of rooms available at the House Hotel Galatasaray mean that you’re always guaranteed an intimate and exclusive atmosphere.