- free wifi, City center
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, Small, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 16
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, English
- Excellent room facilities
- Highly motivated service and helpful employees
- Cozy atmosphere thanks to being a small hotel
- Great atmosphere at the historic city palace at Piazza Navona
- Centrally situated but still quiet rooms
- Depending on the architecture the rooms vary in size
- There are no common rooms and no on-site catering, but many cafes and restaurants are within walking distance
- Situated in a small side road
- Rooms are equipped with double soundproof windows
- In some rooms the bathroom only has glass walls to the living- or sleeping area.
wireless LAN in rooms
Lazio, Italy Map
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Piazza navona
8 km (Autostrade)
3 km (Termini)
30 km (Fiumicino)
The location of the Suite Art Navona couldn’t be more perfect – there is hardly an attraction in the historic city center that cannot be reached on foot in 15 minutes from here. Tucked away on a narrow side street in the city center, the hotel blends the history of the Italian capital with modern amenities in each of its guest rooms (brand-name flat-screen TVs, kettles, quality beds, bathrobes and slippers). Its very attentive hotel staff also offer 24-hour service.
If you’re looking for a small hotel which relies more on its charm than its facilities for your city break to Rome, you’ll love the Suite Art Navona. The rooms are divided into three categories, and whilst not all of them are particularly spacious, they do all offer a really beautiful place to stay in a smart and inviting design. Part of the manor house is a tower from the middle age, which gives its exterior a further special touch and ensures for further interesting architectural details in the rooms.