An inconspicuous entrance, should I ring the bell, should I knock? Hidden away is an idyllic paradise with warm employees. Our luxuriously furnished villa with private terrace, expansive views and our own pool. The perfect choice for a couple of relaxation days in the sun. Only the hot lava stone massage in the spa managed to top this! Escapio Travel Expert Henrike
- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 28
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Spanish, English
- Generously sized villas with unique oriental design
- Intimate atmosphere
- Heated private pools
- International, sophisticated and relaxed, down-to-earth guests
- Spa area is small but very romantic, on request it can be reserved for private use.
- A rental car is recommended to discover the surroundings.
- The main pool is not applicable for sport swimmers.
Canary Islands, Spain Map
hotel at height as beach
near the beach 900 m
beach use free of charge
25 km (Airport Reina Sofia)
The Royal Garden Villas & Spa in the southern part of the island of Tenerife consists of 28 luxury villas, each of which has a generous size and upscale fittings including a private pool and a fully equipped kitchen. Its private atmosphere is as pleasant as the discreet and committed service. To round off the package the 5 star resort runs a small but fine spa and the exquisite “Jardin” restaurant.
The 28 villas of the Royal Garden Villas & Spa leave nothing to desire in terms of fittings and equipments. A beautiful design with an Asian twist, top-shelf fittings, spacious rooms, a fountain in the reception area, up to three bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, some with open-air shower, a covered terrace, a heated private pool as well as the latest entertainment technology systems (flatscreens, DVD player, Wifi free of charge) make for a convincing experience. Each of the romantic boutique hotel’s villas features its own individual world of interior design including mosaic walls, beautiful vases, top quality natural materials combined with contemporary designer furniture and antiques. The construction is split up into three levels having the reception, main pool and 14 villas on the top floor. On the second level you will find another 14 villas and the spa and sports area, while the ground floor houses the "Jardin" restaurant. All this is interspersed with small lawn areas, palm trees, flower arrangements, statues, wooden benches and fountains.