- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, 4 star, Family, Sports
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 291
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 00:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Russian, French, Spanish, English, German
- Wonderful beachfront pool facilities, shaded by palms and overlooking the ocean
- Exclusive service
- Delicious buffet-style meals at the hotel restaurant
- Due to the proximity of Illetas to the main town of Palma, the area directly surrounding the hotel has very few restaurants and shops.
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
hotel at height as beach
hotel on cliff 40 m
near the beach 800 m
beach use free of charge
20 km (Flughafen Palma de Mallorca)
8.6 km (Puerto de Palma)
7 km (Palma de Mallorca)
Guests come to the Riu Palace Bonanza Playa to enjoy complete relaxation and the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea. It is a retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, catering for guests in a modern, stylish setting with a range of excellent facilities. The interior design boasts high-quality materials and beautiful wood furnishings, and just one of many highlights in the hotel service is the stunning outdoor pool that juts out into the sea, complete with gorgeous lounging area and recliners. However, the hotel is also not far from the delightful Palma resort, where visitors can enjoy the shopping and sightseeing opportunities at their leisure. It is therefore a holiday destination suitable for adults and children alike, with a whole range of activities and water sports for the family to enjoy.
The Riu Palace Bonanza Playa is located right on the waterfront, with its luxurious pool stretching out to form a unique jetty pointing directly into the sea. From here, guests can choose to relax in the fresh waters of the pool or bathe in the Mediterranean Sea, resurfacing to dry off on the comfortable sunbeds arranged on the pool’s generous sunbathing area. The nearest sandy beach is approximately 800m from the hotel, protected by cliffs to form a quaint little bay with a wonderfully exclusive atmosphere. The fine sands and clear waters make this bay the perfect location for snorkelling, and its beauty has even been celebrated by The Sunday Times, which has named it as one of the most beautiful beaches on the coast of Majorca.