- restaurant, parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 69
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Really good hotel restaurant
- Many of the rooms and all of the apartments have a small kitchenette
- There is a cobblestone street out front. Guests seeking a really quiet stay are advised to book a room facing the courtyard
wireless LAN in lobby
Lazio, Italy Map
district / neighborhood Roma
10 km (A30)
0.80 km (Piazzale Flaminio )
29 km (Fiumicino Airport)
Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard.
While the parlours, guest rooms and suites are still imbued with the original atmosphere of the old Baroque convent, the extremely elegant furniture give it a grand and luxurious feeling. The ceilings are high and still bear witness to the ancient architecture and art it originally boasted – paintings, statues, precious sculptures and magnificent frescoes that date to the 1600s.