- free wifi, City center
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Small, City, Apartment, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 16
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 12:00
- Interesting exhibition of objects from the hotels time as the Allied Forces intelligence headquarter in WW II
- Initial filling of the minibar is free of charge
- Starting from now the city of Rome will charge a cultural tax. The fee is not included in the room price.
- The hotel does not accept group bookings with more than 8 persons.
wireless LAN in lobby
Lazio, Italy Map
district / neighborhood Nomentano-Trieste
2 km (Termini Station)
30 km (Fiumicino Airport )
public transport stop
0,1 km (Via Nomentana/Corso Trieste)
The Relais 6 is a small charming hotel located in a residential area of Rome with easy access to the city center. This boutique hotel is a great insider tip for city travelers that like to steer clear of the typical tourist spots. The ambience is charming, the service exquisite, and the rooms are some of the best in town!
The Relais 6 is about 20 min. outside of the city center of Rome in a nice and calm neighborhood. With 30 guestrooms, the attractive 4 star hotel is distinguished by its intimate and personal guest service. The ambience is fittingly classic and well maintained. Guests interested in history will enjoy this special gem – the modern city hotel as used as the headquarters for the Allies intelligence services in the Second World War. A fascinating exhibition of historical objects from the time serves as a reminder of the fascinating history of the place.