- pool, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Country house, Family, Golf
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 90
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 09:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Portuguese, French, Spanish, English
- 18-hole golf course with stunning views of the Atlantic and Funchal.
- Well-maintained grounds with excellent spa facilities.
- Hire-car recommended to get around the island – however, local busses are also available to use.
- The hotel is situated on a reasonably steep hill.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
3.5 € per day
Madeira, Portugal Map
5 km (ER 101)
16 km (Flughafen Madeira)
10 km (Funchal)
The 43 apartments and villas of the Palheiro Village on the Palheiro Estate could not have a more stunning location: surrounded by the glittering Atlantic, pine trees and countless exotic plants, it truly is a haven for guests to enjoy. Rustic wooden floors and tiling spread across the generously sized guestrooms, complimented by comfortable furniture and stylish décor. Guests are invited to take advantage of the Estate’s impressive golf course, in-house fitness centre and two swimming pools, or relax in the on-site spa, complete with sauna and steam room. The Palheiro Gardens, just East of Funchal, are also open all-year-round to visitors.
The spacious apartments and villas of the Palheiro Village were built to offer guests absolute comfort and convenience. The result is a wonderful mix of homeliness and good service: high-quality kitchen utensils and appliances come as standard, with extensive storage space for guests’ belongings. Bathrooms come complete with under floor heating, a generously sized bath and large mirrors. Villas at Palheiro also come with a balcony overlooking the surrounding seawaters, and in some cases, private swimming area. Every inch of the Village is meticulously tended to, guaranteeing an atmosphere of refreshment and cleanliness.