- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Small, Finca
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 12
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Unbeatable friendly service, Georges is a very cordial host, who fulfills every wish
- Wonderful courtyard garden with pool and pond with water lilies
- Tasteful decor in various styles
- Quiet retreat in the middle of the bustling Old City Life
- Internet Point with Mac in the lobby, in addition iPads can be borrowed, WiFi is free
- The hotel may not be suitable for children because the entire system is adapted to the needs of peace-seekers.
- The pool is not for swimming, but for small refreshment baths, a small Turkish bath for extra relaxation
- The quiet rooms are facing the interior courtyard.
- Architecturally conditioned, the rooms have different floor plans, some with bathtubs others have a shower.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
20 km (Manacor)
62 km (Palma der Mallorca)
10 km (Cala Ratjada)
This boutique hotel in Mallorca shows how hotel rooms should be lovingly designed up to the very last detail, and how to create an all-round relaxing atmosphere. The Jardi d’Artà Hotel welcomes guests to its 13 beautifully designed rooms and suites, some of which provide views of the pilgrimage hotel San Salvador. The interiors have a distinct Moroccan feel. Surrounding the hotel is a stunning garden. Additionally, guests will find a wonderful restaurant, which offers Mediterranean, Thai and Japanese speciality dishes. To round all this off, guests can complement their stay at the hotel with a visit to the hotel’s own hammam.
What is so impressive at the Jardi d’Artà Boutique Hotel, is the overall package. The old building with its quaint garden is a highlight for travellers looking for peace and tranquillity while on holiday. The architectural magic of the historic building sits in perfect unison with the modern designer furniture and traditional elements of the hotel. In the outside area of the hotel guests will find numerous areas where they can relax with a glass of wine or a good book. The garden includes a water-lily pond, pool and a beautifully furnished terrace. Guests can also expect friendly and highly professional service throughout the hotel.