- pool, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Nature, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 21
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, English, German
wireless LAN in lobby
53037 San Gimignano
Tuscany, Italy Map
55 km (A1 Florence Incisa)
15 km (Poggibonsi)
65 km (Florence)
With stylish design and neat monastery gardens planted centuries ago, a stay La Collegiata is guaranteed to be memorable. Nostalgic rooms with modern baths, a peaceful pool for sunbathing, and typical Tuscan dishes all await within this former monastery.
Today’s La Collegiata Hotel was built in the middle of the 16th century as a Capuchin monastery. Only the tower itself is from the 19th century, which is only evident from the somewhat lighter color of its stones. All together, the estate exhibits a wonderfully authentic character, with its old sandstone walls, tile roofs and perfectly shaped hedges all around. Only the pool in the garden betrays the fact that we are in the 21st century.