Change travel period or guests
- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: 5 star, Luxury, Family, Gourmet, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 121
- Check-in: 15:00 o'clock | Check-out: 13:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, French
- The Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof is within walking distance of the shopping mall My Zeil, the city center and the business district, directly opposite the main entrance also include the fair area and the festival hall.
- The big FINEST Health area on the 7th floor (290 m²) with a view over Frankfurtoffers a fitness center, sauna and steam room also a bar, including terrace.
- For meetings and celebrations there are nine function rooms, carefully furnished with historical originals from the house of Hessen.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
guarded parking, valet service, garage / covered parking, garage / car park 24 € per day, covered parking, covered parking 24 € per day, parking spaces, parking space 24 € per day
side street views
restaurant Restaurant Sèvres
24 hour reception
24 hour room service
115 € per trip, hotel organizes taxi
sewing / ironing service
deckchairs, city center views
60325 Frankfurt Main
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Westend
1,5 km (A648)
0,8 km (Hauptbahnhof Frankfurt)
13 km (International Airport Frankfurt)
public transport stop
0,1 km (Festhalle/Messe)
trade fair center
0,1 km (Messe Frankfurt)
40 km (Wiesbaden)
2 km (Frankfurt am Main)
3 km (Brentanobad)
0,2 km (Skyline Plaza)
4,0 km (Rebstockbad)
7,4 km (Frankfurter Golf Club)
2,2 km (Altstadt)
1,2 km (Alte Oper Frankfurt)
2,2 km (Frankfurt)
3,5 km (Mainstrand)
2,5 km (Tennis FTG Frankfurt)
2 km (Palmengarten)
Built in 1952, the 5 star Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof has been one of the top spots for people looking for a upmarket luxury hotel in Frankfurt am Main. With newly designed facade and set in the center of this financial metropolis, this city hotel is suitable for a weekend trip, a city break to Frankfurt, or as accommodation on a business trip.
The Grand Hotel has a pleasant, cosmopolitan atmosphere. The interior of this luxury hotel is as elegant as it is intercontinental with a mix of antique furnishings and choice designer furnishings. The in-house gourmet restaurant Sèvres – with an impressive collection of porcelain once belonging to William of Hesse – serves international cuisine a la carte. Afterwards, head to the spacious lobby for a coffee. After that, night owls flock to Jimmys Bar, partly because it serves food until three in the morning.
The Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof is one of the “Leading Hotels of the World”, a group of choice luxury hotels commited to above average standards. The service is top class. This 5 star hotel in Frankfurt is top in its amenities too: daily fresh fruit and mineral water, mini bar, internet (WiFi and LAN), use of film channels (English and German), national and international newspapers, coffee to go and shoe shine service – all free! Daily from 18.00 Uhr und 20.00 o’clock there is a free welcomedrink in the Hospitality Suite.
The rooms in the Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof are very spacious and individually furnished. Antiques of the Prince of Hesse and precious art deco pieces create an elegant atmosphere. The amenities are first class too, including at least two telephones, pre-warmed towels, and high quality cosmetics in the bathroom—this couldn’t be more comfortable.