- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: 5 star, Luxury, Family, Gourmet, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 121
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 13:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: French, English, German
- The Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof is within walking distance of the shopping mall My Zeil, the city center and the business district, directly opposite the main entrance also include the fair area and the festival hall.
- The big FINEST Health area on the 7th floor (290 m²) with a view over Frankfurtoffers a fitness center, sauna and steam room also a bar, including terrace.
- For meetings and celebrations there are nine function rooms, carefully furnished with historical originals from the house of Hessen.
60325 Frankfurt Main
Hesse, Germany Map
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Westend
1,5 km (A648)
0,8 km (Hauptbahnhof Frankfurt)
13 km (International Airport Frankfurt)
Built in 1952, the 5 star Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof has been one of the top spots for people looking for a upmarket luxury hotel in Frankfurt am Main. With newly designed facade and set in the center of this financial metropolis, this city hotel is suitable for a weekend trip, a city break to Frankfurt, or as accommodation on a business trip.
The Grand Hotel has a pleasant, cosmopolitan atmosphere. The interior of this luxury hotel is as elegant as it is intercontinental with a mix of antique furnishings and choice designer furnishings. The in-house gourmet restaurant Sèvres – with an impressive collection of porcelain once belonging to William of Hesse – serves international cuisine a la carte. Afterwards, head to the spacious lobby for a coffee. After that, night owls flock to Jimmys Bar, partly because it serves food until three in the morning.