Change travel period or guests
- restaurant, parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 71
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Fantastic location in the center
- Really chic design in all rooms
- Modern room amenities
- Delicious breakfast & a beautiful hotel bar
- The Classic rooms are quite small but perfectly fine for 1 or 2 nights
- The Winter Offer chez Eugène includes breakfast, dinner at la Cantine d’Eugène (a glass ofchampagne, starter, main course, dessert) and a ticket for a Seine Cruise of one hour per person.
- The Valentine’s day Offer includes breakfast, dinner at La Cantine d’Eugène (a glass of champagne, starter, main course, dessert) and one Love Box.
- The Romance in Paris Offer includes breakfast, a glass of Champagne and one love Box.
- The Summer Offer chez Eugène includes breakfast and a ticket for a Seine Cruise of one hour per person.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
internet in lobby
24 hour internet access
in all rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
garage / car park 25 € per day, covered parking, covered parking 25 € per day
restaurant La Cantine d'Eugène
24 hour reception
74 € per trip
shuttle to attractions
sunbeds, city center views
Isle of France, France
noisy when windows open
1 km (Gare du nord)
25 km (Charles De Gaulle)
public transport stop
0.2 km (Le Peletier)
trade fair center
0.8 km ( Boulevard Haussmann)
1.5 km (Montmartre)
0.8 km (Galeries Lafayette)
2 km (Pyramides)
1 km (Opera Garnier)
Completely renovated in 2013, the Hôtel Eugène en Ville in Paris has a stylish interior design that skillfully puts black at the heart of its unbeatable elegance. An elegance that even extends as far as the bathrooms – a completely black room in which the bright white toilet creates a unique contrast. But it’s not just the use of black that makes the rooms so attractive, rather the combination of this with other colors and materials. White, gold and different shades of elegant grays also play a role in this work of art. You’ll also find lots of hand-crafted delights to discover too. There are 66 guest rooms in total – spread over 3 categories. A small living room and a breakfast room both also go hand-in-hand with the style of the rest of the hotel.
The Hôtel Eugène en Ville is a city hotel par excellence. If you want to explore the city center and soak up the local culture, then this is the perfect location for you. It has a surprisingly quiet setting in the heart of the 9th arrondissement, just a short walk from the metro station Cadet. You can also easily reach the Galeries Lafayette, Opera House and the Louvre in 10-15 minutes on foot. The guest rooms offer all the amenities that you’ll need for a stay in a city hotel, including an iPod dock, safe, LED flat-screen TV, complimentary mineral water and a good wifi connection. The Deluxe rooms also have a Nespresso machine.
The special charm of the Hôtel Eugène en Ville comes from its unique style of design, which brings classic Parisian chic right into the present day. The result is exclusive, individual and completely contemporary. If you like small hotels that have a unique concept, then this is the perfect choice for you.
The Hôtel Eugène en Ville is a boutique bed & breakfast hotel. With a 4 star rating it offers an excellent morning breakfast, which - with various pastries, freshly prepared eggs and bacon, yoghurt, fruit juices, tea and coffee - goes far beyond your typical French petit déjeuner. Breakfast is served in a chic breakfast room that’s in keeping with the design of the rest of the hotel. During the day and in the evening the elegant room serves as a hotel bar.
The Hôtel Eugène en Ville has a very central location in the 9th arrondissement, just 100m from the metro station Cadet. You can reach lots of places on foot from here, include Galeries Lafayette and the Opera House (each 800m away) and the Louvre (1km away)