- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 39
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Modern furnishings in classic style
- Panorama Bar with unique view of the old city
- No leisure, fitness or wellness facilities
- Parking spaces depend on availability
Lisbon, Portugal Map
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Chiado
0,2 km (Rossio)
8,4 km (Lisbon's International Airport)
4.1 km (Alcântara)
The Hotel do Chiao is housed within a historic department store, the Armazéns do Chiado, which today hides a modern shopping center behind its masterfully restored façade. A fully contemporary vibe is also evident within the hotel itself, with just over 40 exclusive, tastefully designed guest rooms in calm, elegant colors. On the 7th floor, the hotel bar offers an indescribable view from its outdoor terrace out over the roofs of Lisbon spreading all the way to Tejo and Castelo de São Jorge.
Guests who check in at the Hotel do Chiado stay in a building rich with history, closely tied with the city’s past. This venerable edifice burned to the ground twice in the course of its history, the second time in 1988. Restored by renowned architect Álvaro Siza Vieira, it has been resurrected in a way that fits perfectly into the city image. At the same time, the Chiado offers a broad range of modern hotel services, including parking spaces, a concierge, free WLAN network, as well as rental car, babysitter and chauffeur services.