- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 126
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Very central yet quiet location
- Friendly, easy-going staff
- Nice overall atmosphere
- No special leisure facilities like a swimming pool or spa etc.
- Free WiFi access for up to two devices. To connect more devices, you have to pay an extra charge.
10038 New York
New York, USA Map
Harbor: Hudson is m away
river East River / Hudson
distance to water 500 m
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Financial District | Lower Manhattan
0.15 km (2,3,4,5,A,C,E,J,M,Z)
22.53 km (John F Kennedy)
public transport stop
0.15 km (Fulton Street)
If you like the typical English way of life, you’ll feel right at home at the Gild Hall. The lobby of this small hotel welcomes its guests into a rustic club setting with the obligatory leather sofas and armchairs, a well-stocked library and heavy use of fine woods. In the restaurant and the beautiful hotel bar, you’ll find a successful mix of British pub atmosphere and Tuscan wine bar. The hotel offers a total of 126 guest rooms in 4 categories. Contemporary room amenities, refreshingly friendly service and absolute cleanliness round off any stay at the southern tip of Manhattan perfectly.
The fantastic interior design at the Gild Hall is an original take on old English traditions. The worn-effect wooden floors in the restaurant and the bar create an authentic and characterful atmosphere. Take a closer look and you’ll find that everything is in the very best condition. Fine leather furniture like armchairs and club sofas dominate the look. Each of the rooms is dominated by a king-size bed with large padded headboard, chic vintage-look wallpaper and woolen rugs in a check pattern.