- free wifi, parking lot, sauna
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Small, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 18
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
- For an additional charge, guests can arrive or take day trips in the hotel’s limousine or helicopter.
- An additional charge for breakfast applies
- Extra charge for beach services at the partner hotel
Liguria, Italy Map
8 km (A12 Genova-Livorno entrance Rapallo)
5 km (Santa Margherita Ligure )
40 km (GOA Genova Airport Cristoforo Colombo)
Portofino, located just east of Genoa, is a former fishing village with an old, romantic harbor. This small, north-Italian town has been charming visitors for decades with its historic facades painted in bright pastel tones. And the Eight Hotel Portofino is no exception. Behind its sunny yellow exterior with green window shutters, this small 4-star hotel offers classical elegance and a comfortable stay!
This small hotel is situated a stone’s throw from the central Piazzetta. Step inside and a treasure trove in subtle cream tones opens up, revealing its splendid classical stucco, chic wooden floors, large windows and elegant furnishings.